6Strawberry Pizza Microgreens along with Goat Cheese
Where : Oxford Golf & Country Club,Pune
Recipe By Chef Vivek kumar
Strawberry Pizza with Microgreens & Goat Cheese
Preparation Time: – 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- All Purpose Flour: 120 Gm.
- Dry Yeast: 7 Gm.
- Sugar: 10 Gm.
- Kosher Salt: 5 Gm.
- Olive Oil: 20 Ml.
- Goat Cheese: 40 Gm. (crumbled)
- Strawberries: 120 Gm.
- Grain Mozzarella: 30 Gm.
- Pizza Sauce: 20 Gm.
- Assorted Micro greens: 10 Gm.
- To make pizza dough, add sugar and yeast 1 cup of Luke warm water.
- Let it stand until frothy.
- Add flour, salt and olive oil in another and mix in yeast water.
- Knead the dough until non sticky.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Take out the dough on a floured surface, roll into a disc of 10 inch diameter.
- Apply pizza sauce and sprinkle over grain mozzarella.
- Put it in pizza oven till the cheese melted and turns golden brown.
- Takeout pizza and put on a wire rack for 30 second for resting.
- Sprinkle over micro greens, strawberries and goat cheese.
- Serve hot.
5Kiss Me Brownies
Recipe by : Chef Gauri Varma.
Available on foodcloud.in
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (you could add any food colouring if your choice to make these brownie bites pop)
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugarMETHOD: Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. I prefer baking at 160 – makes for a slower baked gooey brownie.Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm
4Valentine’s Butter Cookies
Created in the beautiful shape of a rose; to gift your loved one something made by you, and something which can be indulged by the couple.
By Chef: Chocazure. Available on foodcloud.in
- 210 Gms maida
- 230 gms butter
- 80gm sugar
- 50 gms cornflour
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp organic red food colour
- Sift all dry ingredients and keep aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluff; Add dry ingredients to the mixture.
- Add vanilla essence and mix together, add organic food colour
- Take a piping bag attached with a nozzle, and pipe out the cookies onto a greased baking tray – move in circular fashion to create “roses”
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 18minutes
3Strawberry Greek Yogurt Hotcakes
Treat Your Love (s) To A Healthy, Low Fat, High-Protein Breakfast
With valentine’s day around the corner, who says you can’t indulge your sweet tooth with a healthy, homemade breakfast. Our recipe is the perfect way to start your day.
By using EPIGAMIA plain Greek yogurt, you’ll benefit from the protein and by using oat flour, you get the fiber – both will keep you full for a longer period!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup ground oat flour(Take whole oats and grind to powder form)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of nutmeg (optional)
- 1 ½ cups of whole milk (or almond milk if dairy free)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or almond extract)
- 1 cup EPIGAMIA plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (chopped or even blended into puree)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the whole-wheat flour, oat flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and mix well until smooth. Add the yogurt and strawberries and mix well.
- Heat a medium size nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat and grease with butter, coconut oil or nonstick cooking spray. Spoon a quarter cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake and cook just until bubbles form around the edges of each pancake, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate.
- Serve the pancakes topped with maple syrup and any additional fruit of choice.
” literally means “pick me up!” – and that probably sums up the phenomenal impact this Italian dessert could create on your taste buds!
Recipe Credit: Goldfinch Hotel, Mangalore
- Egg yolk – of 3 Eggs
- Powdered sugar – 90 gm
- Mascarpone cheese – 150 gm
- Whipped cream – 275 gm
- Gelatin – 10 gm
- Espresso – 30 ml
- Double boil the powdered sugar & egg yolk
- Melt the gelatin & add to the mix
- Add cream cheese & mix well
- Add whipped cream & espresso syrup & fold
- For the mould base, place a thin layer of dark sponge
- Pour the half mixture to mould & dip the ladies finger in espresso syrup, cover the mix with fingers
- Add rest of the mix & keep it in the freezer to set
TO PREPARE THE ESPRESSO
Boil water (45ml) & sugar (60gm) take it off flame & add espresso & brandy. Keep it chilled as the fingers absorb the syrup due to the change in the temperature.
TO PREPARE THE LADY FINGER
Whisk the egg yolk & sugar on a double boiler with a whisk and then whip it up. Then make a meringue with egg whites and sugar and then fold in the egg mixture. Fold in the flour & bake, and sprinkle sugar.
USEFUL TIP : Prepare hours ahead or even the day before serving. This gives the ladyfingers time to soften and allows all the flavors to blend together beautifully.