If you are looking for a branded paradise in Malaysia, then Genting Highlands Premium Outlet can be a piece of cake for you. Located at a hilltop, the Genting Highlands become the first Malaysian hilltop outlet. I am surprised by the place as there are many international brand outlets in that place.
During my trip to Malaysia, I was astounded with a number of attractions. The next place to visit was Genting islands. When I reached there I was so happy to look at the popular fashion and footwear brands selling their items at low prices.
View this post on Instagram
As they tell, retail therapy always works even if we don’t wish to buy anything. A stroll along the shops can calm you down. To make it easy for you, here are the tips and guide to shopping at Genting Highlands Premium outlet.
Location and Timings
The Genting Highlands Premium outlet is at a distance of 57 Km away from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It took me 45 minutes to reach the Genting Highlands from my place of stay. It is a must-visit place for all the tourists and locals to shop in this haven.
- Address: KM 13, Genting Highlands Resort, Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia.
- Timings: 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM Every day
How to reach Genting Islands?
Since it is the popular destination of Malaysia, there are many public modes of transportation available. I reached the place by car from Kuala Lumpur and the total time taken was exactly 45 minutes. There are metered taxis available for 24 hours to travel to Genting Highlands.
By bus: The Genting Highlands Premium outlet can be reached by bus from Pudu Sentral through Genting express bus service. Similarly, the bus services are available from KL Sentral, One Utama, and Terminal Putra LRT Gombak.
By Express rail: With an interval period of fifteen minutes during peak hours and twenty minutes at off-peak hours, the KLIA express link is available. The timing of the express rail is from 5.00 AM to 1.00 AM every day. The time taken to reach the Genting Highlands Premium Outlet is 28 minutes and the ticket charge is RM 25 and 55 for children and adults respectively.
Tips for shopping at Genting Highlands Premium outlet
- Detailed planning: Since there are a number of premium outlets at Genting Highlands, you can first check out their website and get to know about the events, sales, and promotions. Their official website is always updated with these details that help us to plan the trip accordingly.
- Best time to shop: If you are at Malaysia, then the best time to visit the Genting Highlands Premium Outlet is during weekdays. I made my visit to the place during weekends and there was a huge rush. Nothing to complain about, but if you visit during weekdays, it would have been a lot quieter to shop.
- Getting perks: If you are a savvy shopper, then you can get a VIP premium subscription. With this VIP Perks for shopping, you can get complimentary vouchers, notification of special discounts through email, an invitation for attending special events.
- Scenic view: The breathtaking Avana Skyway is located at a few distances from Genting Highlands Premium Outlet. The view is amazing through rope cars as you can travel across a line at a high elevation. From this location, you can also visit other top attractions like kaleidoscopic view and have good food at restaurants here.
- Replenishing body and soul: For soul replenishment, you can take the scenic view and for body replenishment after a long shopping day, there are some good diners. You can get all the items that are popular in Malaysia like rice, non-vegetarian and vegetarian cuisine. The favorites like Sambal Chilli are Baby Nyonya and other international food outlets like Wendy’s.
When I entered into the Genting Highland outlet, it was an open place and there are many different international outlets. The ambiance was awesome with fountains, plants, and of course top branded retail stores like Fossil and Micheal Kors.
As it was weekend, there was a huge queue in front of retail outlets like Coach and Michael Kors, as there were discount promotions going on. Thinking, ‘who do not want their favorite brands at a discounted price?’ I stood there and the crowd moved silently into the store.
Top highlights of Genting Highland Premium Outlet
- International brands: When I stepped into the Genting Highlands Premium outlet store, I saw plenty of International brands like Coach, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Esprit, Bata, Carlo Rino, and many others. I found Coach Outlet to be more interesting as there are a huge number of quality wallets and purses for women. I found a white handbag with cute handles. I bought that bag for myself and headed to other outlets.
- In-store promotions: The in-store promotions of various brands can be checked in the Genting Highlands Premium Outlet website. Most international brands offer their goods at the best prices. When I visited the place, the Coach Promotions for 61 days were going on. Similarly, when you plan for a trip, you can check the website for promotional offers. It will help you save time as you can go there straight to the showroom and purchase what you need.
- Shopping paradise: I found the Genting Highlands Premium Outlet as a shopping paradise at an elevated land. It was a beautiful space to shop and hang around there for a day with friends. Apart from shopping, there are some top restaurants and cafe to satisfy your cravings during shopping.
- Attractions: The Food and Beverages stall are also found here and you can hang out to fulfill your appetite after shopping. The famous Godiva stall was there where I relaxed a bit after shopping at Genting Highlands Premium Outlet. The Genting Skyway is so beautiful to try and it was a great experience.
I heard that there will be massive promotional offers given by the most premium brands here on the Holiday month of December. Do check out the Genting Highlands Premium Outlet during your trip to Malaysia and share your experience with me!